Court-Martial Appeals Lawyer

If you have been convicted at a court-martial, then you might be serving a significant period of confinement, required to register as a sex offender, dealing with the repercussions of a dishonorable discharge, or suffering from the stigma of being a convicted felon.  Whether it’s one of those struggles or something else, bottom line, you want your conviction reversed – you want your life back. 

When you hire an attorney for your appeal, you should look for actual trial experience on both sides of the isle.  Appellate experience alone is not sufficient for a number of reasons.  For example, often your appellate attorney will have to spell out why particular evidence was important and under what procedural rules of evidence it should have been admitted or omitted from the record.

Our team has the military justice experience, from the government and defense trial level, to the government and defense appellate level.  We have every angle covered as you can see on our Why Us page.  We have the experience to spot the errors in your record and the proven ability to articulate them in a winning way to the Court of Criminal Appeals, The Judge Advocate General, or the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.  You can see for yourself on our Results page.  Which entity will be reviewing your case depends on the sentence you received and/or where you are at in the appellate process.    

In our years of practice, we have reviewed enough court-martial records to know that sometimes innocent people are wrongfully convicted.  We want to help and will do everything in our power to right that wrong.  We are committed to zealous advocacy and dedication to your case in order to get your conviction reversed.  Call us today for a free consultation and appellate case evaluation (808)358-7318.

Selected Value: 0